NonApple Monitors with AUX? (Pivot)

RD Francis francis at giza.cis.ohio-state.edu
Sat Jul 28 04:44:00 AEST 1990

In article <1298 at radius.com> lemke at radius.com (Steve Lemke) writes:
<jordan at Morgan.COM (Jordan Hayes) writes:
<>Erf, does anyone know if the Radius Pivot works with A/UX 2.0?
<
<Absolutely!  I tested it myself, and I know at least ONE person on the A/UX
<development team who HAS one on her desk...  A caveat (at least in versions
<1.1.1 and 2.0 of A/UX) is that it will only work properly in the portrait
<mode....

Umm, in other words, the Radius Pivot monitor works, as long as all
you really want (at least in A/UX) is a portrait monitor.  In other
other words, for A/UX, the Pivot monitor works except for its most
useful feature, the one which would probably be the major reason to
buy it?

I'd assume that, for anyone who always runs under A/UX, and doesn't
like to count on possible future updates, the Pivot monitor isn't
necessarily the one you want to buy?
R David Francis   francis at cis.ohio-state.edu