mounting drives

Phil Hunt phil at vaxphw.enet.dec.com
Sat Jul 14 04:20:13 AEST 1990

In article <1208 at idunno.Princeton.EDU>, MARCELO at pucc.princeton.edu (MARCELO) writes...
}
}Hey all ..
}
}     I'm having a bit of a problem getting 2 of my HDs to mount when I
}launch AUX .. One is a Dataframe 20 SCSI ID 6 and the other is a MicroTech
}remov (Syquest) SCSI ID 4 .. I know AUX sees them because I get an error
}message when first starting up AUX (something about too much SCSI data) ..
}I'm new to this AUX stuff so any help would be great ..
}
}
}     .. Marcelo ..
}
}marcelo at pucc.princeton.edu
}marcelo at idunno.princeton.edu
}marcelo at phoenix.princeton.edu

Hi,

I am having the SAME PROBLEM!!!   I hope what Apple has told me isn't true,
because they told me that they only recognize Mac Drives using the APPLE driver,
which you can't get on a third party drive because HD SC Setup will not work
with third party drives!!

APPLE, you are going to lose a major chunk of your market if you don't allow
A/UX to work with third party HDs, since most people HAVE them already!!

WAKE UP!  This isn't just an APPLE WORLD!
Phil Hunt                      "Wherever you go, there you are!!!"
Digital Equipment Corporation                 Phone: (508)486-2164
ENET:        VAXPHW::PHIL
USENET:      phil at vaxphw.enet.dec.com
MOREUSENET:  phil%vaxphw.dec at decwrl.enet.dec.com
EVENMORE:    ....!decwrl!dec-vaxphw!phil