Help with A/UX's UUCP!

Kent Sandvik ksand at appleoz.oz.au
Wed Mar 14 14:48:08 AEST 1990

logan at inpnms.UUCP (Jim Logan) writes in article <237 at inpnms.UUCP>:

      The source code is available from UUNET.  I'll bet there is
      someone out there who has already taken the time to port sendmail
      to A/UX .  If not, I might be doing it when I get my IIci
      sometime this month.

Sorry boys, but sendmail has always been in the A/UX system, latest
release (1.1.) had sendmail 5.61 if I remember right.

/ksand

--
Kent Sandvik, Network Ninja         --  Apple Australia Developer Tech Support
{uunet,mcvax,enea}!munnari!appleoz.oz!ksand, ksand at appleoz.oz.au (OR ksand at apple.com)