news/rrn for A/UX

David W. Berry dwb at archer.apple.com
Thu Mar 22 03:54:32 AEST 1990

In article <4630 at helios.TAMU.EDU> jak9213 at helios.tamu.edu (John Kane) writes:
>Has anyone successfully installed either or both bnews 2.11 or rrn
>on a Mac II running A/UX 1.1?
>
>I have had terrible trouble, little time to pursue it fully, and have
>finally reached a frustration level that is quite high (at least for
>me).
	Some time ago I grabbed a standard rrn distribution and
	compiled it for A/UX 1.1.  As I remember I had no significant
	difficulty, just answered the configuration questions and
	away it went.  Unfortunately, at some point in time I
	managed to blow away the source so all I have left is the
	binary I'm running now.

	David W. Berry			A/UX Toolbox Engineer
	dwb at apple.com