HELP!! lpc status giving back wrong status

Ed Carp erc at Apple.COM
Fri Jun 28 07:51:05 AEST 1991

OK, gang, here's the scoop:  I try to print on an AppleTalk printer that's
not in the Chooser.  atstatus posts a message in the console window that
says that the printer's not found, but lpc still reports the printer as
"ready and printing".  Any hints or ideas??  Thanks!

-- Ed

erc at apple.com
--
Ed Carp  N7EKG/6	erc at khijol.UUCP		...uunet!khijol!erc
Packet:  N7EKG @ N6IIU.#NOCAL.CA.US
UUWEST Consulting	Alameda, CA		415/814-0550

Computers HAVE caused a revolution in how much information we
can safely ignore!    --robs at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Rob Schaeffer)

-- Absolutely unabashed Gates McFadden groupie! --