Need replacement Commcard installation

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.UUCP
Sun Jun 9 04:30:22 AEST 1991

In article <0D010010.ay6s2g at brain.UUCP> chuck at brain.UUCP writes:

>In a similar vein, does Taniwha still make this card? Does anyone market a
>A/UX compatible serial card? I've been searching for some time for a NuBus
>serial card compatible with A/UX, and judging by the response, no such thing
>exists.

No, we had to stop, last time we went out to build some cards the costs
had gone through the roof (we're a small company so we can't afford the NRE
to build off-shore or to do large production runs) so we decided to
quit while we were ahead.

We do still support the CommCard, the drivers you used under 2.0 are the
same ones we ship for 2.0.1 (ie no upgrade required). This is CommCard A/UX
2.5.2 - if anyone needs an upgrade drop me a line

	Paul Campbell
	Taniwha Systems
--
Paul Campbell    UUCP: ..!mtxinu!taniwha!paul     AppleLink: CAMPBELL.P

Tom Metzger's White Ayrian Resistance has been enjoined to stop selling Nazi
Bart Simpson t-shirts - Tom of course got it wrong, Bart is yellow, not white.