Non-Apple Ethernet cards (Re: Apple hardware)

Matthias Urlichs urlichs at smurf.sub.org
Wed Jun 12 05:36:23 AEST 1991

In comp.unix.aux, article <3105 at redstar.cs.qmw.ac.uk>,
  liam at cs.qmw.ac.uk (William Roberts;) writes:
<
< On the other hand, having to find an extra power point for the "AUI adaptor"
< (thick Ethernet) is really annoying. Apple people tell me it's because of
< NuBus power budgets etc, but I see it as a reason for buying non Apple cards...

Speaking of which, is there any list out there which Ethernet cards are A/UX
2.0 compatible?

Alternately, if there isn't, and if people mail me their experiences, I'll
create such a list.

--
Matthias Urlichs -- urlichs at smurf.sub.org -- urlichs at smurf.ira.uka.de     /(o\
Humboldtstrasse 7 - 7500 Karlsruhe 1 - FRG -- +49-721-621127(0700-2330)   \o)/