emacs under A/UX

Eric Dittman dittman at skitzo.csc.ti.com
Fri Jun 7 08:36:05 AEST 1991

What is the bare minimum I need to run Emacs under A/UX?  I thought
the binary from aux.support.apple.com would be all I need, so I got
aux.patches/unsupport/2.0/emacs-18.55.bi from a.s.a.c.  The file was
compressed, so I uncompressed it.  After uncompressing it and trying
to run it, I got a core dump.  Did I get the right file, and if so,
what am I doing wrong?  Since the source is so big I'd rather not try
to recompile it.
--
Eric Dittman
Texas Instruments - Component Test Facility
dittman at skitzo.csc.ti.com
dittman at skbat.csc.ti.com

Disclaimer:  I don't speak for Texas Instruments or the Component Test
             Facility.  I don't even speak for myself.