AUX and hard drives

Richard Hintz hintz at oz.ucop.edu
Wed Jun 19 07:14:38 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun18.155914.24331 at athena.mit.edu> sorensen at athena.mit.edu
(Alma G. Sorensen) writes:
>March 1991 MacWorld had a nice review of 110-250 MB hard drives.
>On the basis of their comments, I think I can narrow my choice
>for a 210 or so drive to : La Cie, APS, ClubMac, Hard Drives
>International, and Microtech.

I have a follow on to this question.  I have a Quantum 210 which I got from
APS, but they don't supply magic A/UX formatters.  Also, I have a Conner 120 in
a IIsi which also doesn't have the magic disk utilities.

Would anyone point me to today's best utilities for converting these disks to
A/UX format?  Thanks.

Richard Hintz   opsrjh at uccvma.ucop.edu
University of California