Radius Rocket accelerator: what chance A/UX?

Dominic Dunlop domo at tsa.co.uk
Wed Mar 27 04:16:04 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar22.144130.1030 at tsa.co.uk> I wrote:

> ``The [25MHz 68040-based Radius] Rocket will ship on 25th March.
> Prices are to be announced shortly.''  So says MacUser UK of 22nd
> March.
> But does the Rocket support A/UX?

The story so far is that my dealer tells me that Radius says it supports
A/UX 2.0, but not A/UX 2.0.1.  And that it costs pounds 2,499.  This is
about pounds 200 more than it would cost to upgrade my 8 megabyte IIx to
an 8 megabyte IIfx (at Apple's memory prices).

I'll keep you posted on more news as it comes in.  Let me know if you
hear anything.
--
Dominic Dunlop