Radius Rocket accelerator: what chance A/UX?

Dominic Dunlop domo at tsa.co.uk
Sat Mar 23 00:41:30 AEST 1991

``The [25MHz 68040-based Radius] Rocket will ship on 25th March.
Prices are to be announced shortly.''  So says MacUser UK of 22nd
March.  As my IIx running A/UX is looking slow these days, I'm
interested in something that will take it ``to twice the speed of The
IIfx''.  But does the Rocket support A/UX?  And will it do anything for
disk throughput and screen refresh speed -- as an upgrade to a IIfx
would?

Informed answers sought.  Thanks in advance.
--
Dominic Dunlop