uugetty [Was Re: Scripts to deal with A/UX's buggy UUCP]

Henry C. Schmitt henry at chinet.chi.il.us
Sat Mar 16 00:57:00 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar12.170918.29890 at mitem> unger at mitem (Tom Unger) writes:
>I also have a uugetty that allows both dial in and dial out on the same
>line.  I don't know if it is the best solution but has been working OK
>for me.

Please point us to a place to get this uugetty.  I'm using a program
called uutty which is a real hack (gotos hidden in #define macros!!)
and would like to find something more maintainable.

If there's enough interest or it's small, please condsider posting
it.

Thanx.
--
  H3nry C. Schmitt     | CompuServe: 72275,1456  (Rarely)
 Royal Inn of Yoruba   | UUCP: Henry at chinet.chi.il.us  (Best Bet)