Inits, CDEVs and A/UX 2.0

Jerome Bordier bordier at imag.imag.fr
Fri Mar 29 22:55:28 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar28.202053.18389 at jato.jpl.nasa.gov> dundas at granite.Jpl.Nasa.Gov (John Dundas) writes:
>SuperClock! 3.9 works for me as well (IIfx, A/UX 2.0, global system folder).
>Other INITs which work in my environment:  IconWrap 1.2, !DeskPict 1.1,
>SUM Partition, ColorFinder, Messages, Public Folder, RAM Disk, Suitecase II,
                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I have Public Folder 1.0 and IIcx, A/UX 2.0, global system folder.

1. Fetch command works if you get a file. It doesn't if you get a folder
    (message : Bad file name of volume name
               Error code -37
               Location 28 )

2. When fetching a file from a remote Mac on LocalTalk, A/UX crashes (goes into
    Macsbug, and I have to reboot).

Problem is the same when logging 24bits or 32bits session.

Do anybody observe same failures ?

--
Jerome BORDIER 	Laboratoire de Structures Discretes et de Didactique
                IMAG B.P. 53 X  38041 GRENOBLE Cedex   FRANCE