Inits, CDEVs and A/UX 2.0

Bruce Barnett barnett at grymoire.crd.ge.com
Fri Mar 29 23:07:00 AEST 1991

>And SuperClock 3.9 gives a bomb box if it's in your system folder when
>you log in to a 24- or 32-bit Mac environment with A/UX 2.0.  This is
>rather special: nothing else I have fails as spectacularly.

I have the same problem.  I get a Bomb ( = 1) when I run SuperClock! 3.9
from sumex. I had to log in using the Console Emulator so I could
delete the INIT.

This is A/UX 2.0, MacIIcx, 8 Meg, logged in as root, either 32 bit, or
24 bit. I have a 80 Meg and 330 Meg disk.

I have NO aditional INITs. I copied it from my MacOS folder on my 80
Meg disk. It works fine there.

Does ANYONE have any clue why SuperClock! 3.9 works for some but not others?
--
Bruce G. Barnett	uunet!crdgw1!barnett