SyQuest 40MB removable won't mount under unix

Ryan Jorgenson ryan at amc-vlsi.UUCP
Fri Mar 1 04:20:48 AEST 1991

In article <2399 at taurus.BITNET> <shani%math.tau.ac.il at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU> writes:
>Could anyone help me with mounting a SyQuest 40MB removable disk under A/UX ?
>The disk is formatted for Mac/OS (with the MacOS standard formatter) and
>when A/UX boots, it says:

[specific error messages deleted]

>and doesn't mount the disk.

This sounds like another case of the standard problem with SyQuests and A/UX--
You need a copy of Tony Cooper's scsi-fix-error-page utility which is available
in the info-mac archives.  If you can't get it yourself (its under:
   info-mac/util/scsi-fix-error-page.hqx  )
let me know and I'll mail you a copy.

			--Ryan