Obnoxious load-dependant bug in UUCP

Matthias Urlichs urlichs at smurf.sub.org
Wed Mar 20 02:44:19 AEST 1991

In comp.unix.aux, article <1991Mar17.084301.2192 at panix.uucp>,
  alexis at panix.uucp (Alexis Rosen) writes:
<
< This actually brings up another question. What would _really_ be useful is a
< replacement to uucico. After all, that's where all the trouble lies. Anybody
< got one that works as-is with the rest of A/UX's UUCP system?
<
Actually it's possible to use BSD 4.3 uucp.

I'm doing that here under the university's BSD source license -- I don't know
whether the binaries can be shared. Some of the dialers (which are separate
programs) also have some nasty AT&T copyright claimers in their source.
I have hacked at it quite a bit to get it what I want it to do.

If it's legally possible, I could conceivably make it available. Anybody know?

--
Matthias Urlichs -- urlichs at smurf.sub.org -- urlichs at smurf.ira.uka.de     /(o\
Humboldtstrasse 7 - 7500 Karlsruhe 1 - FRG -- +49-721-621127(0700-2330)   \o)/