A/UX experiences

Scott Truesdell rst at kensington.ics.uci.edu
Sat Mar 16 16:30:03 AEST 1991

ewing-martin at cs.yale.edu (Martin Ewing) states:

> The problems with A/UX in a student environment are similar to the problems
> we have running MacOS on Mac IIs for students.  Apple has never solved the
> problem of security in a multi-hostile-user environment!  Life was simple
> when we only had to worry about floppies.

Ya gotta love those pesky students, don't cha?  Kinda like prison
guards must feel towards the prisoners; some of them may actually
be interesting people, but that doesn't mean you should feel
comfortable turning your back to them...

  :-)

  Scott Truesdell
  Instructional Labs Manager
  Information and Computer Science