PLEASE HELP ME AGAIN!!!!!

Bill Vermillion bill at bilver.uucp
Mon Dec 17 13:58:41 AEST 1990

In article <47l2 at cup.portal.com> mnetor!becker!panchax!richard at uunet.uu.net writes:

Actually who really wrote this - but ---

>	Sir,

This 48k uuencoded file was one message uuencoded 13 times.  (I just had to
find out what was there).

>M8F5G:6X@,# P("]D978O;G5L; I-.$8U1SHV6$ L(R!0*")=1#DW.$\[1S5,
.... and all the rest decode to the following
------------------

	Congratulations!    You've found the secret message again, D00D!
Someone trying to be funny hinted the "PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!" article was
written by
		rissa at gargoyle.uchicago.edu (Patricia O Tuama)

Of course it was NOT!  "Classic BIFF" forgeries already take enough time,
there's no time to do some "Classic JJ" as well.  I did enjoy the unknown
forger's article though.  I don't think he's one of the regulars in
alt.flame, because they wouldn't be able to create such an eminent forgery!

Oh, complaining about waste of bandwidth is useless, honey.
Send email flames to rissa at world.std.com if you wish, dear.
See if I care.
					at that point trish, very amused