PLEASE HELP ME AGAIN!!!!!

Bill Vermillion bill at bilver.uucp
Thu Dec 20 01:08:21 AEST 1990

In article <caGk02NEf8pu01 at amdahl.uts.amdahl.com> fierro at amdahl.uts.amdahl.com (Doug Fierro) writes:
>In article <7VBMITC at sunrise.in-berlin.de> hotte at sunrise.in-berlin.de (Horst Laumer) writes:
>>jj at cup.portal.com (James Joyce) writes:

>>>	Sir,

>>>	thank you very much for explaining what a `core` file is. Please do not
>>>     send big messages to mnetor!becker!panchax!richard at uunet.uu.net anymore

>>Dear James Joyce,

>>Next time I find this behaviour of you, I will not follow-up, but reply
>>by e-mail **not** deleting the stuff, and I would really like other
>>guys to do so, too.

>   I'm way ahead of you, Horst.  I've already hit the 'R' key and
>sent it out.

>   If anyone else sees these portal assholes doing stupid shit like that,
>do not hesitate to fuck up their mail spool.

Hey guys - look at the paths that message took to get to your site.  It did
not come from portal.  It's an obvious forgery that is attempting to make
Portal and Sexton look bad.   (And from the flames in the past 2 years in
original jj at portal problem neither of them need any more).

It's a forgery.  All you are doing by hitting the R key is cluttering up
the net, and putting a needless drain on the resources.

                      : bill at bilver.UUCP