PLEASE HELP ME AGAIN!!!!!

Hammer T. H. greg at hoss.unl.edu
Tue Dec 18 16:38:20 AEST 1990

.. fierro at uts.amdahl.com (Doug Fierro) writes:
>... hotte at sunrise.in-berlin.de (Horst Laumer) writes:
>>... jj at cup.portal.com (James Joyce) writes:

>>>	Sir,

>>>	thank you very much for explaining what a `core` file is. Please do not
>>>	send big messages to mnetor!becker!panchax!richard at uunet.uu.net anymore

>>Dear James Joyce,

>>[Text deleted by HTH]

>>Next time I find this behaviour of you, I will not follow-up, but reply
>>by e-mail **not** deleting the stuff, and I would really like other
>>guys to do so, too.

>   I'm way ahead of you, Horst.  I've already hit the 'R' key and
>sent it out.

>   If anyone else sees these portal assholes doing stupid shit like that,
>do not hesitate to fuck up their mail spool.

Oh yeah, sure, to a FORGED MESSAGE!  Perhaps you should think things like
that over... who knows, the person may have decided to forge a real
address, and you'll be f__king up some innocent bystander's mail spool.

I wouldn't be surprised if the message you sent via "R" was sitting in
your mail right now.

--
     \ \_\ \__   __/ /_/ /    How many Sirius Cybernetics Corporation robots