Status of voting to rename comp.unix.internals

David Wright dww at stl.stc.co.uk
Thu Nov 22 11:26:06 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov15.160404.10588 at chinet.chi.il.us> laird at chinet.chi.il.us (Laird J. Heal) writes:
#Thus, if you have voted and do not receive an acknowledgement, your vote
#was never received.  I will try my best to get the few bounced acknowlegments
#home to their proper recipients.

I too have had no acknowledgement - probably because my mail is still trying
to reach you.  I have received the following bounce - it appears that slug
is very elusive!

          for mimsy!gargoyle.uchicago.edu!chinet!gargoyle!clout!stl.stc.co.uk!D.W.Wright (from samsung!ruucp (Mr. UUCP))
 [looks like partial looping - dww]