Status of voting to rename comp.unix.internals

Robert Withrow withrow at vino.enet.dec.com
Sun Nov 18 10:28:54 AEST 1990

I sent in my ballot right after this call for votes was issued
and I never received an acknowlegement.

I also sent a reply to this ``status of voting posting'' to you telling you
about
this and asking if you had my vote.  To date I have had no reply.

Considering the history of this issue I am hesitant to just start sending
in additional ballots until one is acknowleged (least I be accused of
ballot box stuffing!), but I want to be certain that my vote is counted!

Could you please look into this and straighten this out?

Also, if others who read this group have experienced the same
problem, would they please *post* this so that the group at large
can discover if this is a widespread phenomina.