VOTE: re-create comp.unix.wizards

John F. Haugh II jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
Thu Oct 4 23:42:29 AEST 1990

Hi.  Chip Salzenberg says I should run a vote if I want
to see comp.unix.wizards return.  I happen to think the
answer is obvious.

So, this is the vote.  If you would like to see the
return of comp.unix.wizards, with no other changes to
any of the new groups, send your YES vote to my address.
In a month or so, I'll tally the votes and send the
results off to the net.gods for their action.  I'm not
suggesting any of the other groups get removed, just
that c.u.wizards get reinstated.

Don't bother telling me about the guidelines, that's
what got c.u.wizards screwed up in the first place.
Of course, the normal rules apply - no posted votes,
no proxies, no stuffing the ballot box.

Spread the word around to anyone you think has an
interest in the return of net.wizards.  I'll post a
reminder towards the end, which will be either 11/3,
or when interest tapers off, which normally happens
in two or three weeks.
Ma Bell: (512) 832-8832                           Domain: jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
"SCCS, the source motel!  Programs check in and never check out!"
		-- Ken Thompson