Bad login user id(sco-unix)

John F. Haugh II jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
Wed Oct 24 16:49:33 AEST 1990

In article <1826 at overlf.UUCP> emanuele at overlf.UUCP (Mark A. Emanuele) writes:
>In article <24816 at adm.BRL.MIL>, hliao at opus.calstatela.edu writes:
>> 	Why don't you try "exec login"?
>
>That won't work because of the security "features" included with SCO.

there is an alleged attempt to port my login suite to SCO UNIX.  if
you want to join in on the fun, why don't you try to pick up a copy
of the sources from an archive site near you.  or just wait until
the appropriate bodies send their changes back to me to post ...

i don't know what all SCO did to UNIX to make it so ornery, so i
can't comment on how bizarre the security features in SCO UNIX are.

just remember boys and girls - security is your FRIEND!
Ma Bell: (512) 832-8832                           Domain: jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
"SCCS, the source motel!  Programs check in and never check out!"
		-- Ken Thompson