c.u.wizards vs. c.u.internals

Don Lewis del at thrush.mlb.semi.harris.com
Fri Sep 14 11:08:40 AEST 1990

In article <450 at oha.UUCP> tony at oha.UUCP (Tony Olekshy) writes:
>I think the smart thing to do at this time is to undo the c.u.w rmgroup and
>let this thing ride for the rest of the year.  It's just possible that the
>new c.u.* groups will soak up much of the stuff that was overloading c.u.w.
>Internals is a valid but separate topic from wizards anyway.  Can't I be
>a unix wizard on an externals topic?

I've been thinking about unaliasing c.u.wizards here.  It seems to me
that c.u.wizards - (c.u.admin + c.u.internals + c.u.programmer) is probably
just noise, so I could unsubscribe to c.u.wizards and increase the
signal to noise ratio of what I read.
--
Don "Truck" Lewis                      Harris Semiconductor
Internet:  del at mlb.semi.harris.com     PO Box 883   MS 62A-028