c.u.wizards vs. c.u.internals

Tony Olekshy tony at oha.UUCP
Thu Sep 13 05:56:14 AEST 1990

In message <1857 at van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca>, sl at van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca (Stuart Lynne)
writes:

> Until another vote is called on this subject van-bc will carry
> comp.unix.internals without removing or aliasing comp.unix.wizards.

That's just what I'm doing here.  Maybe because of the harsh lessons from
the climate up here, we Canadians have learned not to tear down bridges until
the new ones are proven.

I think the smart thing to do at this time is to undo the c.u.w rmgroup and
let this thing ride for the rest of the year.  It's just possible that the
new c.u.* groups will soak up much of the stuff that was overloading c.u.w.
Internals is a valid but separate topic from wizards anyway.  Can't I be
a unix wizard on an externals topic?

On the other hand, we could try c.u.necromancer ;-).

--
Yours etc., Tony Olekshy.               Internet: tony%oha at CS.UAlberta.CA
					  BITNET: tony%oha.uucp at UALTAMTS.BITNET