c.u.wizards vs. c.u.internals

Bruce D. Becker bdb at becker.UUCP
Thu Sep 13 10:57:51 AEST 1990

In article <1857 at van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca> sl at van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca (Stuart Lynne) writes:
|In article <3370 at stl.stc.co.uk> dww at stl.stc.co.uk (David Wright) writes:
|}#How about people who've un-aliased the group after being convinced
|}#the name change really was a bad idea?
|
|}Count me for one.   I didn't bother with the original vote as I thought the
|
|}The only solution, I think, is another vote.  Who will do a formal CALL?
|}Pending the result, lets leave both groups in place, with no aliasing.
|
|Until another vote is called on this subject van-bc will carry
|comp.unix.internals without removing or aliasing comp.unix.wizards.

	System becker, on the other hand, will alias
	comp.unix.wizards to comp.unix.internals.

	Since this is a B news site, outgoing articles
	will all be sent as newsgroup comp.unix.internals.

	If another vote revises this requirement, then
	so be it...

Cheers,
--
  ,u,	 Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ontario
a /i/	 Internet: bdb at becker.UUCP, bruce at gpu.utcs.toronto.edu
 `\o\-e	 UUCP: ...!uunet!mnetor!becker!bdb
 _< /_	 "I still have my phil-os-o-phy" - Meredith Monk