c.u.wizards vs. c.u.internals

Stuart Lynne sl at van-bc.wimsey.bc.ca
Wed Sep 12 07:18:06 AEST 1990

In article <3370 at stl.stc.co.uk> dww at stl.stc.co.uk (David Wright) writes:
}#How about people who've un-aliased the group after being convinced
}#the name change really was a bad idea?

}Count me for one.   I didn't bother with the original vote as I thought the

}The only solution, I think, is another vote.  Who will do a formal CALL?
}Pending the result, lets leave both groups in place, with no aliasing.

Until another vote is called on this subject van-bc will carry
comp.unix.internals without removing or aliasing comp.unix.wizards.

--
Stuart Lynne	Unifax Communications Inc.
		...!van-bc!sl 604-937-7532(voice)     	sl at wimsey.bc.ca