c.u.wizards vs. c.u.internals

John F. Haugh II jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
Fri Sep 7 21:50:15 AEST 1990

In article <35064 at eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU> pjg at acsu.buffalo.edu (Paul Graham) writes:
>are you saying that although you know that the group is intended to replace
>unix.wizards you won't post because the name changed?  even though you
>could post before.  this stuff about licenses is bogus.

that's correct.  the name "comp.unix.internals" is too suggestive
of "unix internals".

>|This voting business is really beginning to look pretty silly.
>|What we really need is a good backbone cabal.
>
>right.

yes.  i am beginning to think someone needs to reintroduce the
"net" and "mod" groups and get back to the usenet some of us used
to know and love.

i think the first group to create is "net.wizards".
Ma Bell: (512) 832-8832                           Domain: jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
"SCCS, the source motel!  Programs check in and never check out!"
		-- Ken Thompson