The jargon file version 2.3.1 03 JAN 1991 follows in 11 parts

Ronnie Kon ronnie at mindcraft.com
Sat Jan 5 11:14:00 AEST 1991

	Given that a significant portion of the unix.internals bandwidth is
now being used by discussions and postings of jargon files, I propose that
we break it off into a new newsgroup, comp.unix.internals.jargon_file.  I am
also open to comp.unix.wizards.jargon_file, in view of the upcoming renaming.

	Followups to anywhere you like, except, please, unix.internals.

				Ronnie Kon