(Too) Much Ado About Nothing (Re: Shared libraries are not necessary)

Warren Tucker wht at n4hgf.Mt-Park.GA.US
Tue Jun 11 13:03:59 AEST 1991

I have read one in 60 of the messages to see if anything was
really happening in here.  There are some really deranged lines
of argument being perpetrated by some really strange
personalities with a Twin Peaks approach to computing.

This would be funny except a lot of reasonable people like Mr.
Kithrup seem to be wasting their time trying to cast a bit of
light on the subject.  But -- keep it up.  Sometimes I miss
Letterman's monolog and the anti-shared library comments make
really funky substitutes. ("Oh, Hal!....")

I propose the next marathon twisted-fest begin with a discussion
of changing the traditional null string terminatopr to 255.
That should spark some really enriching discussion and delicious
back biting about nothing. :-)