How do I find programs complete run-string ?

Ken Cornetet kenc at ezelmo.UUCP
Tue Mar 5 08:48:59 AEST 1991

Under system V, how does one find the complete runstring of another
process ?  By snooping around in the proc and user tables, I can find
the process argv[0], but I don't see any way to get the rest of the
args.  Also, if the proc table says a process is swapped, how do I map
the pointer to the user table to a disk address ?  Inquiring minds want
to know!

--
Ken Cornetet       (812) 634-2824   |
Rt. 5  Box 184A, Jasper, IN 47546   |   ...!uunet!coplex!nos850!ezelmo!kenc