what is in sysV v4?

Andrew Davidson aed at netcom.COM
Wed Mar 13 02:36:39 AEST 1991

does anyone know what the fnew features of at&t's sys V version 4 of
unix? I have herd rummors that is supposed to support dynamic linking.
does anyone know how this will work. I currently work on a SUN
workstation using sunos 4.1. it supports "dynamic linking" but I would
argue that this is not true dynamic linking as it only accures when my
program loads. I would link to be able to link and load on the fly

Andy
                  "bede-bede-bede Thats all Folks"
				Porky Pig
Andy Davidson