Subject of newsgroup (was Re: Hello)

diamond@tkovoa diamond at tkou02.enet.dec.com
Wed Sep 12 10:31:46 AEST 1990

Mr. Kluft's article appears to have some news that might be relevant to
many readers of this newsgroup.  Therefore I am reposting it with
thinks it's in the U.S.A.  Sorry to send a second copy to other readers
who receive "Distribution: usa".  I don't know how to exclude a country.)

Norman Diamond, Nihon DEC    diamond at tkovoa.enet.dec.com
                                    (tkou02 is scheduled for demolition)
We steer like a sports car:  I use opinions; the company uses the rack.