Support matters

william vajk learn at igloo.UUCP
Sun Aug 14 12:21:43 AEST 1988

In article <723 at wb3ffv.UUCP>, howardl at wb3ffv.UUCP (Howard Leadmon ) writes:

> I have talked to John Ploucher several times over the
> past couple weeks, and I really believe he is making a sincere effort to help
> the masses, but that takes time. If you were put in his position and really
> wanted to make a difference, could you do it over night ??

Given the history of the company at this point, would it be unreasonable to
request a list of intended corrections and some timeframe for corrections ?

If microport is turning a new leaf, this request should present no problems
assuming they already have such a projection made internally for their own
purposes. I have been patient for long periods, and can easily remain
so provided there is something to be patient for.

Bill (fix the product) Vajk                               learn at igloo