HDB uucp and uport SV/AT (have you tried it?)

John Plocher plocher at uport.UUCP
Sat Aug 20 14:10:16 AEST 1988

In article <175 at dcs.UUCP> wnp at dcs.UUCP (Wolf N. Paul) writes:
>Would you folks at Uport consider posting a list of login ids with full names
>and job titles of those  of you who are likely to respond on the net, so
>we have a better idea of who you are?

Sure, but please don't inundate them with email - I am the one who has time
scheduled for handling net.answers, they don't.

Use uport!techs for general comments and bug reports/feature requests; it is
an alias which expands to cover most corners of the company; use uport!plocher
for specific questions and comments.

     ...uunet!uport!
                    techs	Tech Support alias

                    plocher     John Plocher - Customer Support Manager (me)
                    jmsully     John Sully   - Senior Support Engineer
                    jas         Jas Cluff    - 286 Support Coordinator
                    ken         Ken Chapin   - 386 Support Coordinator
                    keith       Keith Hankin - Engineering

    - John Plocher