HDB uucp and uport SV/AT (have you tried it?)

Wolf N. Paul wnp at dcs.UUCP
Tue Aug 16 21:42:12 AEST 1988

In article <419 at uport.UUCP> plocher at uport.UUCP (John Plocher) writes:
>In article <169 at dcs.UUCP> wnp at dcs.UUCP (Wolf N. Paul) writes:
>>Recently, I believe at John Plocher's behest, they have put the latest version
>>of HDB, which is really part of their 386 product, onto the BBS
>
>Nope, Sully did that all himself :-)  I can't (as much as I'd like to)
>take credit for everything that happens here...  I've got a good team
>working for me; we're all pulling to make Microport the best we can.

My apologies to John Sully! Actually, I have always found him rather
helpful, too, even before John P. arrived there :-) ... not all was bad
ad Uport b.P. (before Plocher).

On a different subject:

I recently received e-mail from "jas at uport": there was no full name in the
note, anywhere.

Would you folks at Uport consider posting a list of login ids with full names
and job titles of those  of you who are likely to respond on the net, so
we have a better idea of who you are?

UUCP:     killer!dcs!wnp                 ESL: 62832882
DOMAIN:   wnp%dcs at killer.dallas.tx.us    TLX: 910-380-0585 EES PLANO UD