uport questions

Greg Hackney hack at bellboy.UUCP
Tue Aug 30 02:34:45 AEST 1988

In article <2569 at alembic.UUCP> bill at alembic.UUCP (Bill Hatch) writes:

> I e-mailed these information requests to Microport (unet!uport!techs)
> about a week ago - either they have not answered yet or I messed up
> the mailing.

A week is short, otherwise I would assume:

1. You messed up the mailing.
  --or--
2. They are not answering you.

I have seen a lot of flames about uport not answering email. I have seen
a lot of uport replys saying they never got it.  At any rate, don't feel
alone. My email 6 weeks ago WAS addressed correctly and not answered. No
doubt went to a sucking black hole, be it human or computer.

If nothing else, I would suggest to uport that they hire a clerk to
reply, "We acknowledge receipt of your mail. Will get back to you
in another phase of the moon.".
--
Greg