Ramdisk usage on V/386

Chert Pellett elwiz at killer.DALLAS.TX.US
Thu Dec 22 06:34:07 AEST 1988

In article <176 at wa3wbu.UUCP> john at wa3wbu.UUCP (John Gayman) writes:

>    Has anyone came up with a procedure to format, mkfs, and mount
>the Ram disk thats provided with V/386 ?
>

>					John

	Or better yet, Anyone got a way to get it out of the kernel?
I would like to save the 32K that it uses for something useful..
(If you can make it bigger, it might be worthwhile.)  I assume that
it was put in to allow U-Port to boot from a write-protected floppy, and
then it wasn't elminiated from /etc/atconf like one would expect.

	(In other words: what module do I remove? Any problems removing it?)

	-- Chert Pellett