Any experience with Enix (Everex SysV for 386)?

My account jlg at epsilon.UUCP
Mon Dec 5 13:33:12 AEST 1988

A side note to anyone purchasing UNIX/XENIX for 286 and 386. The spec
being used by NASA for the space shuttle computers is (are you ready?)
S.C.O. XENIX 386. A company I consult with has purchased both the 286 and
386 versions for my project there, and I am quite satisfied with BOTH
versions of the product. Both are at rev 2.2.3. The only complaint I have
at all is the V.P.I.X. for the 386 (It is a serious performance drain even
though it seems to do what it was advertised to do).

                                       -- John Grzesiak --
                                          @ Omega Dynamics