TrailBlazer with V/AT

Mike Mitchell mdm at cocktrice.UUCP
Wed Dec 14 14:13:49 AEST 1988

I have recently added a Telebit TrailBlazer+ to my system, and I am
wondering if anyone out there has the optimal setup parameters to make
this beast scream with V/AT?

I currently have the beast configured and operating with a couple of
links, so it is operational. There were some changes that I made to the
default factory configuration. These changes have come from various
places on the net, however they are not specific to V/AT.

So far I am averaging somewhere on the order of 675 chars/sec for file
transfer (this blows away what I was doing), however I am wondering if
there might be a nifty way to bump this up.

Thanks for any pointers.

--
Mike Mitchell				BELL:	(505) 471-7639
2020 Calle Lorca #43			ARPA:	mdm at cocktrice.UUCP