Where can I find ksh/286

Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard jay at splut.UUCP
Thu Jul 7 13:17:23 AEST 1988

In article <5674 at ihlpl.ATT.COM> johnk at ihlpl.ATT.COM (John Kennedy) writes:
>In article <4700 at killer.UUCP>, toma at killer.UUCP (Tom Armistead) writes:
>> 	Where can I get ksh for uPort 286/AT? A phone number or mailing
>> 	address or something???
>I called uPort this week, looking for a 286-based ksh.  They sell one
>for the 386, but say they don't have one for the 286.

Huh??! There's a 286 ksh available for download on Microport's BBS. All
you have to do to download it is to sign up, and wait a day or so to be
validated. I have it, and it appears to work.

This brings up another question (yes, I know it's been asked, but I
don't remember the answer): There's no documentation available from
Microport (that I could find). Where do I find a good book on ksh?

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC...>splut!< | Never ascribe to malice that which can
uucp:       uunet!nuchat!           | adequately be explained by stupidity.