2-drive bug fix

John Plocher plocher at uport.UUCP
Mon Jul 11 12:46:06 AEST 1988

In article <11190003 at hpisoa1.HP.COM> vandys at hpisoa1.HP.COM (Andrew Valencia) writes:
>/ hpisoa1:comp.unix.microport / david at bdt.UUCP (David Beckemeyer) /  5:18 pm  Jun 29, 1988 /
>>Marc used my machine to produce one form of the bug and to develop
>>these new drivers.   Now I call Microport only to find out that he no
>>longer works for the company!   I wish him well... But now who do we talk
>>to about this problem?   I get the feeling that Microport would like to

Me.  plocher at uport  I am the Usenet <=> Microport 'gateway'.

>>forget that they ever produced a 286 product!

What 286 product :-))))))  Really, we *do* have an engineer working
full time on re-doing the hd driver.  We have *not* abandoned work on
the driver.

If you have questions, bugs, complaints, or just itchy typing fingers,
feel free to write.

	-John Plocher