SysV/AT ksh emacs mode broken!

John Plocher plocher at uport.UUCP
Sat Jul 23 11:30:28 AEST 1988

+---- Lots and Lots of you wrote:
| +---- and more and more of you wrote:
| | Maybe we can convince Microport to recompile ksh to support emas mode
| +----
| I would also like to have the emacs version of ksh
+----

ksh-v (vi) and ksh-e (emacs) are avaliable on the uport BBS in the
286-UPGR file area.  For the 386 there is a version in 386-UPGR called
simply ksh with both vi and emacs modes.

We decided not to compile in the job control changes at this time because
we didn't have time to test them out - I will try to do this testing as
soon as I can and get updated versions on the BBS.

BBS #s
    (408) 438-1680  (1200)
    (408) 438-8567  (Trailblazer)

   -John Plocher