SysV/AT ksh emacs mode broken!

Denis Fortin fortin at zap.UUCP
Sat Jul 16 22:46:56 AEST 1988

In article <583 at splut.UUCP> jay at splut.UUCP (Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard) writes:
  [about ksh]
> Maybe we can convince Microport to recompile it either in large model,
> with both modes in place, or provide another version with emacs instead?

Yes, I would also like to have the emacs version of ksh!  So uPort,
please try to make `emacs ksh' available in some way...

PS. Of course, distributing two versions of ksh might not be feasible,
    but I would settle for receiving the vi version and the docs on floppy
    for the upgrade, and then downloading the emacs version from the BBS!
Denis Fortin, fortin at zap.uucp
fortin%zap.uucp at larry.mcrcim.mcgill.edu	| CAE Electronics Ltd
uunet!utai!mcgill-vision!zap!fortin     | The opinions expressed above are mine