SysV/AT ksh emacs mode broken!

Paul Guthrie pdg at chinet.UUCP
Tue Jul 12 16:10:40 AEST 1988

In article <367 at uport.UUCP> @uport.UUCP (John Plocher) writes:
>The 286 ksk was compiled without the emacs support.  ksh only works if
>compiled small model and vi + emacs modes makes ksh too big.
>If there is enough call for emacs mode I will do what I can to recompile
>it ...
>  -John Plocher
What about the 386 version of ksh?  My release (3.0-L2.2) came also
with only vi compiled in.  There is really no reason for this on
a 386, but a subsequent call to uPort found there were no plans to
add emacs mode, even when I mentioned it might only be a compile.

Or am I out of date and this too is on the uPort BBS?

Paul Guthrie					I'm Pink
ihnp4!chinet!nsacray!paul			Therefor I'm Spam.
ihnp4!chinet!pdg