SysV/AT ksh emacs mode broken!

Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard jay at splut.UUCP
Tue Jul 12 22:37:49 AEST 1988

In article <367 at uport.UUCP> @uport.UUCP (John Plocher) writes:
>The 286 ksk was compiled without the emacs support.  ksh only works if
>compiled small model and vi + emacs modes makes ksh too big.

Lemme guess...it was written in "all the world's a VAX" mode, and
assumes that pointers and ints can be freely interchanged.
I had hoped that AT&T wouldn't fall into THAT trap.

>If there is enough call for emacs mode I will do what I can to recompile
>it ...

Add me to whatever list there is...

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC...>splut!< | Never ascribe to malice that which can
uucp:       uunet!nuchat!           | adequately be explained by stupidity.