Running out of swap space in V/AT

John Gayman john at wa3wbu.UUCP
Sat Jun 18 21:34:56 AEST 1988

In article <214 at sdeggo.UUCP>, dave at sdeggo.UUCP (David L. Smith) writes:
> My newsfeed began sending me compressed news a few weeks ago and since then
> I have been running into a problem fairly regularly.  The uncompress eats

     I ran into this a while back on an abnormally large News session.
Unfortunely I beleive I beleive the only solution is to increase the
size of your swap partition. I increased mine to 8000 blocks and
havnt had a problem now in 9 months or so.

					John

--
John Gayman, WA3WBU              |           UUCP: uunet!wa3wbu!john
1869 Valley Rd.                  |           ARPA: wa3wbu!john at uunet.UU.NET