Second Disk Controller in an IBM AT clone

walt_waldo_novinger at cup.portal.com walt_waldo_novinger at cup.portal.com
Mon Jun 27 04:08:41 AEST 1988

I, too, would like to add a second *floppy* controller to my 286 clone.
I have four floppy-type devices (1.2MB, 360K, 3.5" 720K, and tape) which
I would like to have on-line simultaneously. Can a second floppy controller
be installed under DOS 3.2X? If so, where would I obtain the appropriate
drivers and info on how to install them?

Thanks in advance!