Second Disk Controller in an IBM AT clone

Eric Schnoebelen egs at killer.UUCP
Tue Jun 7 07:12:16 AEST 1988

Help!
	I have a desire to add a second hard disk controller to my IBM PC/AT
compatible system.  I have a spare true blue IBM hard/floppy disk controller
to use in the installation.  What I would like to know is:
	1) Is this possible ( the microport adddisk program seems to indicate
			   that it is )?
	2) What what are the jumper settings for a true blue board to do this?
		( part no. 68x3756, assy. # 61-031099-00 )
		( assuming #1 is true ).

	Thanks in Advance
		Eric Schnoebelen
		John W. Bridges & Associates, Inc.
		Lewisville, Tx
		...!killer!u-word!egs

( sorry, no cute disclaimer, I cant think of one... )